LUBE, OIL AND FILTERS
Oil changes are the single most important aspect of car maintenance. You want to keep your engine well lubricated with the correct viscosities to run smoother, cooler and with reduced wear between parts. Nippon Auto will make you aware when it’s time to change your oil and what the best type of oil is for you.
Our Professional Oil Change Service includes:
• Replace the oil with up to five (5) litres of quality motor oil
• Replace oil filter
• Grease universal joints, steering and suspension components, where applicable
• Check under the chassis for component integrity, leaks, CV boot issues, and wear of steering
components. We will check and top-up fluids, including transmission, brake, coolant, power steering and wiper fluids.
• Visually inspect belts, wiper blades, and exterior lights
• Check tire pressure and adjust as necessary